The aim of the fundraising campaign is to have everyone at least donate to help us treat 300 women within this year for free and raise awareness on Fistula as a dehumanizing condition that is treatable. Female Genital Fistula is a debilitating condition that can affect any woman who goes through prolonged or obstructed labour who develop an abnormal hole between the rectum and vagina leading to urine or stool incontinence. This intervention strives to reduce the effects of an untreated fistula to the women such as stigma, discrimination, isolation, poverty, psychological disorder and family breakdown enabling the women to contribute to community’s growth.
- Your donations goes along way in paying for:
- Medicines pre and post operative
- Non Pharma medicals e.e gloves, Ky Jelly, normal saline water
- Offer Physiotherapy to women with urge incontinence
- Sprout bottles
- 5 Litres / 1.3 gallons bottles et cetera
For more details call: +254 722205084 | +254 733333004